We have this weird closet in our kitchen that I have changed a hundred times trying to make it work for us. There is a counter that tends to get covered with junk, the bottom shelves are really deep and have a lot of wasted space, and everything is pretty much permanent so I can't really move the shelves around.
Though it is generally cleaner than this....this is where we had gotten.
I started by cleaning out these two red boxes. They house our "baking" type spices and did have our measuring spoons and cups which was more than annoying. I stuck some small nails in the wall inside the cupboard and hung up our measuring spoons and cups. (Love the 70's wallpaper don't you? Some day....*sigh*)
These are the canisters we bought a while ago to house cocoa, coffee and espresso. I cut the lettering on the Cricut from white vinyl.
On the opposite wall from the measuring spoons The Mister has some of his loose leaf teas. These are simple metal containers from the craft store. He used heavy duty round Velcro on the bottom and they hang on the wall perfectly.
Upper half finished. I need to redo the labels under the glass jars still. Otherwise, it has been working well for us.
I saw a great idea to display cupcake liners in an apothecary jar. That would have been my preference but I didn't have one handy so I settled for a wide mouth mason jar.
Bottom half finished.
The plastic bins hold cereal, granola (usually purchased in bulk), pasta noodles, rice, croutons, and oats.
I rearranged the counter space a bit but generally just cleaned it off.
The nice thing about this pantry is that it has doors, so if all else fails, I just close them. :)